The message should be quite clear – letting your co-workers know that you value their support, ideas, help, team spirit and guidance in your everyday work life. If your relationship has bloomed into a strong friendship, go the extra mile with cute posts on Facebook. Send a barrage of funny texts and share heaps of stuff on Pinterest to show that you really care. Remember, that in the long run it pays to build bridges and make friends at the workplace. Check also happy birthday jiju from here.
Birthday Wishes For coworker:
- Dear coworker: I’m wishing you a year of fun and good and sun. And when that year of yours is all but almost done. Know that not long after, you’ll be right back here with me. And I’ll have planned another party to celebrate your birth-day.
- Today is your b-day, and I just wanted to say… You’re lovely and kind and I want you to stay! Enjoy working with you so much, and today on your birthday, make the most of it!
- Every year that comes and goes, and there you are right under my nose. My mate, my co-worker, but mostly my friend. We’ll work this job until the end! Happy birthday anyway!
- Happy birthday to a great co-worker and friend. We work in the same place, but that doesn’t mean we’re only work pals. Let’s celebrate your big day just the way you want today!
- How many years has it been since we’ve been working at this place? I can’t even remember, but I do remember the day that I met you. You’re a great person to work with, and you’re a great friend to have in a place like this! Happy birthday!
- To a friend and a coworker: I hope today is everything you’ve imagined and that you enjoy it to the fullest! Happy birthday!
- The years have come and gone, and I am so glad we’ve remained close. When I go into work each morning, it’s a comfort to know you’ll be there. You’re a wonderful person to work with and a wonderful friend to have outside of work as well! Happy birthday!
- I hope you don’t mind we didn’t throw you a big bash at work for your birthday today. But I figured you would want to get out of there as soon as possible! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday to the sanest one in the office. Don’t leave us just because you’re getting older, we wouldn’t be able to stand it!
- To a friendly, wonderful, beautiful, caring, kind, giving, and lovely coworker: happy birthday, and may this day bring you joy and happiness!